WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 05, 2013

The Next Chapter Of This Blog...

Just been doing a lot of reflecting lately...and surprisingly a lot of reading old posts on this blog...yeah I've just been going through random pages from 2010 - 2012 and just looking at old posts lol...it's been a heck of a ride from 2009 till now...man. Just seeing that we're so close to 200,000 hits...it'll probs take us a few months seeing the average amount of views per month...but still, that's pretty sick...200,000...wow, I know that's a small number compared to things like how many followers celebrities have on twitter or how many views youtube videos have...but to me...200,000...is surreal...it's a dream come true...it's become my life...my hobby, my passion. And another things...in about 2 months...it'll be this blog's 4th anniversary...and I have a couple things in mind, nothing too fancy or crazy, but it'll be special hopefully. With 200,000 hits and the 4th anniversary right around the corner and this year coming to an end and me turning 22 next year...it's just got me thinking about life...and what a ride it's been...and of course what I plan on doing with this blog...who really knows lol...imagine if I'm married, have kids and I'm still blogging LOOOOL and like my wife and kids read what I secretly think LOL...oh man...but yeah I got a couple of ideas for the 4th anniversary, it should be interesting, thanks for sticking with me this far on this incredible and amazing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment