WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 26, 2013

From Me To You...

I'll never meet your expectations and I probably never will, and I'm slowly becoming okay with that. I'll never meet the expectations I put on myself because I think I have to please you or meet your standards and be someone I'm not, and I"m okay with that. I'll never be him, I'll never be in your eyes what you are to me, and I'm okay with that. I'll never be enough for you, you'll never view me the same as I view you, and I'm slowly accepting that you'll never care for me as much as I care about you...and I'm okay with that. You're going to find someone who cares about you as much as I do...hopefully more, but you'll reciprocate that feeling...and I'm okay with that. You're going to find a guy that's going to be and should be the most important man in your life and vice versa for me...and I'm okay with that. We have our own paths, obstacles and destinations that we gotta walk...and I'm okay with that. I'm slowly becoming numb to you as of late and you're just become another someone...and I'm okay with that. You have your life and I have mine, we're going to grow up, grow old and move on...and hopefully and surprisingly, I think I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment