WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 13, 2013

170,000 HITS

Wow...just wow. I'm gonna skip the usual thank yous and oh my gosh I can't believe it and that kinda stuff. Honestly...this is just the beginning...I feel like I'm still just starting the race you know, this is like a stepping stone...I haven't reached the goals I've envisioned for this blog and I'm not satisfied with where this blog is at right now...I'm proud and thankful...but nowhere near satisfied...I have big dreams and goals for myself and this blog. So here's to another milestone...but here's to added motivation of wanting more...and wanting to do more. I told you there's a super special project under wraps that I hope to get out soon to you guys...and the best part is...it's all about, all for, and featuring YOU GUYS...when it comes out, it'll all make sense. But 170,000...what can I say but thank you...I may write the posts on this blog, but you visiting every day, every now and then, here and there, whenever you remember...that's what keeps me going...so until 200,000...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment