WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, October 14, 2013

What Am I Thankful For...

Today's Thanksgiving...why not do one of these lol...

This weekend has just been really nice...aside from having a test tomorrow lol. Just being able to chill with friends and family, eat food, it's been really fun. I'm thankful for a lot of things...and the first if God...who always has and always is by my side through it all. I pray that I'll continue to grow and learn and mature...whether that means going through tough times or trials...I know my God is with me. I pray that I'll continue to grow in my walk with Him and understand and become a godly man. I'm thankful for my family...your family are the only people who've loved you since the beginning...literally since the beginning...and they're always there for you. My parents especially...I've mentioned it numerous times...but I'm so damn appreciative of everything they do, all the hard work, all the effort and tired and stressful nights they have...cuz they don't do it for themselves...they don't do it so they can go buy things for themselves...they do it to pay the bills, to put food on the table, to put clothes on my back...to make my life easier...I love them to death. I'm thankful for my friends...honestly where would I be without them...when i say friends...I mean all my friends...christian, non christian...you're all my fam...you're my support system...you build me up and you're there for me to say good job...or to say man that was stupid...and I thank you for that. I'm thankful to just be healthy and to be able to have an education...cuz some people are honestly not that fortunate...or some people are barely scraping by and I think about how lucky I am and how my parents pay for my school and stuff. I'm thankful that I'm still here...21 years later...I'm still healthy, I'm still growing, I'm still learning...I'm so thankful for that. But yeah...there's obv small things I'm thankful for as well...but like God, family, friends, school and health...pretty much sum it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment