WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Embarrassing Elementary School Stories

So with Halloween being in a few days, thought I'd share with you guys a super embarrassing yet funny story. So first things first...I've NEVER dressed up as anything for Halloween...no joke..I've always went in regular clothes when I was a kid. While everyone was ninjas and fairies and cowboys and princesses, I was just this random kid going door to door getting candy lol. So in like grade 3 or 4....my teacher was like okay everyone wear your halloween costumes tomorrow and we'll take a class picture. So I had this sick idea of going as the guy from Scream with that black robe and sick mask...but first I had to ask my parents who were like NO...that's bad and it's expensive...my mom was like, here's a better idea, why don't you go dressed as your dad...you can borrow one of his shirts and just go dressed as him...LOOOOOOL. So the next morning, my dad gives me one of his shirts, which I still have to this day...and it's like down to me knees, the sleeves are like danging off my arms and I'm just wearing regular pants. So in my head, I'm like okay please tell me at least one other person didn't wear a costume or has something stupid on. I go to class...EVERYONE has a costume...girls are like cats, princesses, fairies...guys are like ninjas, doctors, monsters...and here I am looking like a damn fool with this oversized shirt. All my friends, random people, teachers all came to me going...why are you wearing a big shirt...and I'm like, I'm dressed as my dad for halloween...they all laughed at me so bad lol. So teacher's like okay all the girls let's take a picture with your costumes, they all look cute and stuff. All the guys now, they all have their costumes and here I am at the corner of the picture clearly visible with a stupid baggy shirt LOL...thanks dad, worst moment of life...the worst thing is I still have all those photos cuz they were in the yearbook LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment