WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, October 14, 2013

From The Heart: Changes Part 3

http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2012/11/from-heart-changes.html

http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2012/11/from-heart-changes-part-2.html

http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2012/12/changes-thats-just-way-it-is-things.html

http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2012/12/changes-thats-just-way-it-is-things_6002.html

I stumbled upon these 4 posts and I guess it struck a nerve in me you know. Lately I've been thinking a lot...about people I haven't seen in a while, people I haven't talked to in a while...people I was once close to and perhaps am not so close to anymore. Especially with this weekend being Thanksgiving...it's given me a lot of time to reflect. Instead of just going off on how I may not be close to certain people anymore and such...thought I'd just talk to you guys. I illustrated to my friend a few days ago...how I feel like me and this one friend, we used to be close, but we're not anymore, we still talk and can have a conversation...but things are different. Whether I changed or the other person changed, when we talk...when we chill, it's not the same. I didn't mean either of us changed in a negative way either. I felt like we both have the same destination, we're still the same people, we're still growing...but we're just growing in different directions, we just took different paths. And I think that's the case with a lot of my friends...we all have similar goals...whether that's finish school, start a family, move out...whatever...but we're taking different paths...so it seems like we're distant...but we're all heading to the same place. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that for certain people who I've been thinking a lot about...though things may be different right now...and we're on different paths...I have hope that our paths will cross if it's meant to be...and if or when our paths do cross...it'll be nice...cuz we'll both have changed and grown and matured as people.

No comments:

Post a Comment