WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pet Peeves

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people spell my name wrong...especially when we're friends or you've known me for a long time LOL...or when you spell my name wrong on like msn or twitter or something when it's right in front of you...like actually. On the flip side, another one is pronouncing my name wrong lol...happened way too many times in high school lol. People have spelled my name so many different ways lol...Rodman, Redmond, Raymond, Rodmund...I've been called so many different names...Roger...Rodney...Raymond...Rod-man...like c'mon cuh...

No comments:

Post a Comment