WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Friends Turned Strangers

I've just been thinking a lot lately...about people...specific individuals...who I was once and perhaps still am close to...but for some reason, I just feel distant from them, or we haven't talked in a while, or things just aren't the same. The people I'm thinking of are more along the lines of I was once close to them...and now...I'm not...things are just different, you know. It sucks...cuz I'll hang with these people, and we'll talk and stuff, but it's not the same as it was before. I'm just thinking of all the deep and heart to heart talks I would have with these people...all the night outs we had where we'd chill or something...it's just a downer, thinking of all the close friends who have become...well strangers...but yeah, don't even wanna get too much into this cuz it's saddening lol

No comments:

Post a Comment