WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 19, 2013

God Is Always In Control

I've been really busy as of late and the stress has been piling up...been studying for midterms...got lots of things to plan for church...still working on the project for the blog and just a bunch of other things. But God is always in control and His timing is perfect...and here I am...my plate is slowly being cleared one thing at a time...just finished a midterm on Tuesday...one more on Thursday then got reading week the last week of October. Prepping for church is going well, got the ball rolling and it's still good and stuff, and yeah. Honestly tho, you don't know how excited I am for you guys to see the project that I'm working on...haven't done much physical work yet, but I have most of the details outlined and I just gotta get the ball rolling...can't wait man. On that note...can you believe it's already mid October...in 2 months and a bit, bam...the year's over...and by the time January rolls along, that's half the school year done too...time literally does fly. My mom is pretty set on going back to Singapore this summer for like 2 weeks to a month...I'm pretty excited to visit fam and chill with cousins...but at the same time I wanna do summer school and also play softball as well...so hopefully they don't conflict. But yeah, all the stress and whatnot...it just really helped remind me that God is always in control...and He uses stressful and hard times to change us, shape us and help us grow...and that's really encouraging. When your life is fine....that's when you should be worried, def something I keep reminding myself of.

No comments:

Post a Comment