WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Happy Place

Your happy place is somewhere you go to...when you're scared, afraid, stressed, those kinds of things. I remember when I first watched Happy Gilmore and Happy goes to his happy place to relax and de-stress. I have a few happy places...but my OG happy place...something that always gives me peace, is really random. Okay, I remember in elementary school when I was like less than grade 4...we had this assembly and don't ask why...but they were showing us movies...so the first movie was called the Red Room...I forgot what it's about and what happened, but I remember it was scary as heckkkkk and I was freaking out for the longest time...and after that they showed this weird cartoon film...but it eased my mind. It was 2 frogs dressed in like suits and fancy clothes in this fancy banquet hall thing, chilling and eating cookies and drinking coffee and tea...and for some reason, that gave me peace. My happy place then and still sometimes is me chilling with those 2 well dressed frogs, eating cookies, drinking tea and coffee...I don't even know why, when I get scared...I close my eyes and honestly I still picture that sometimes...it's weird lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment