WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Old Habits Die Hard

I'm sorry lol...tomorrow's Monday...,meaning it's been pretty much a week with no posts lol my bad. But uh...it's been a pretty slow and dull week...just school literally, my back's been aching a lot, so I've been taking a break from working out and probs will continue this week since I got midterms to study for anyways. This weekend is thanksgiving weekend and it's been so nice...just seeing everyone come back from university and get to talk and catchup with them. After church today, we didn't have worship practice so my friend who goes to Queens invited me and a couple guys over to his house for a thanksgiving lunch...it was nice...me and 3 other close homies just chilling with his fam and stuff...definitely brought back some great memories. And just even at church it was nice to see everyone back and chilling and having fun and stuff. Interesting story though...I asked my friend to drive me this morning at like 8 ish...fell back asleep and woke up at like 9:30, which is when service starts...saw his text and a missed call, so I assumed he was on his way...got dressed and stuff, it was like 9:40 and he lives pretty close to me, so I was like it can't be taking him this long, so I'm like you on the way? And he called me and goes dude I'm here...I rang your doorbell and no one answered LOOOL cuz I was sleeping...so thankfully he came back and got me and we were both pretty late lol, my bad, thanks homie.

No comments:

Post a Comment