WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Workout, School, Ball...

What's good, today was a really chill day...I only had one class at 4 and I was at school at like 11 cuz my mom drove me. Got a good workout in, then got some food, then hit the library at like 1 ish. Got some time to do some work and finish some things off, then went to class lol. Afterwards, rested at home and went to ball with my dad at church with his friends...convinced my brother to go, so we made it like a family thing lol. It was really fun cuz my bro wouldn't normally go out with us, so it was great and he hasn't played ball in a while lol so that was fun too. Now just chilling at home...2 more days of school and it's the weekend again, but it's gonna be 2 long days of school. Starting next week, I have an essay due every week...3 essays...sigh...then 1 test and 2 midterms, then a long break tilll April 26, my last midterm, then summer...it seems pretty short and it is, but it's gonna feel long and brutal, I just know it lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment