WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Seriously...You're Loaft...

I'm sorry lol...I told y'all a lot of the times I'm either busy or I come home late and I'm tired and too lazy to post. So what happened...Sunday...had church as usual, came home and just loafted and chilled. Today was a productive day though...woke up at like 11 ish, rushed and got my stuff together, went to the library with my friend...finished up some work...thought I had an essay due Wednesday, turns out it's due next week, so didn't focus that much in the library lol. Came home, my friend came over and we gamed for a bit, then reached ball at church and it was a great turnout, felt real good, I love exercising and working out and playing sports...it's so refreshing and stress relieving. Again, I'm really sorry I've been so slacks lately...and my heart hasn't really been in it, but I do have lots to say. What happens a lot of the time is I write all these things down on the Notes app in my phone as they happen...and I write it out here later on, I just wanted to post right now to give you guys a little something something lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment