WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Homework Is My Life...

Wow I've been so slacks...like I have less posts than days that have passes in March...that means I'm not even posting like once per day lol. My bad...but uh an update...I told you guys I had 3 essays, 2 due Wednesday and 1 due Thursday and also 1 test on Wednesday. Started on Saturday, got to about 1,200 words on Saturday. After church and all that ish, didn't have practice, so I went home right away to finish my finish my first essay, got to about 2,700 words. After that, headed to my friend's house for dinner...it was so fun lol cuz they had 2 deep fryers, so we deep fried everything lol....chicken, pork, shrimp, potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, bananas and even oreos lol. Watched like 3 movies throughout the night as well. Monday came along...stayed at home the whole day...didn't start my second essay till like 3 ish...finished in like 3-4 hours...got like 1,800 words, then went to ball...so yeah it was a very productive day. Today is Tuesday...probs gonna start my last essay and try to do at least half of it....gotta also study for my test tomorrow as well, which is why I'm only gonna do half cuz this essay is due Thursday, so I got time. I have lots of things to say and talk about lol, will get to that eventually though...

No comments:

Post a Comment