WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Second Chances, First Impressions...

I keep thinking about you...scratch that, not thinking about you, dreaming about you, is that weird? We've been talking a lot lately and I don't even know how to explain the feeling I'm feeling anymore. It's a comfortable feeling, a warm feeling. When I see you, it's different, we have history but when I see you, I don't see the same person I met years ago, you're different...good different lol. But yeah, the thing is, I keep dreaming about the same thing, the same situation over and over. First the flashback hits...of that day it all happened, standing in the stairs, looking you in the eye and letting you walk away...then messaging you over text like a softie lol. Then the dream begins...and it's the exact same scenario...we're standing in the stairs...looking at each other, and you're waiting...you're expecting me to say it...I hesitate, and you turn to walk away like you did before...but this time I chase after you, grab your hand, turn you around and kiss you...this is usually the part where I wake up or stop day dreaming...and in my head, it seems obvious what it means, but in my heart...it's a completely blur lol. I like the way things are now, but how things could be or are progressing is also nice as well, but there are plenty of things holding me back. We both have baggage, and we both have things that keep us from expressing ourselves...I don't even know lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment