WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 02, 2013

First Timers...

It's always interesting to talk to people and hearing them tell me it's their first time going on my blog or they just discovered my blog lol. I get some pretty interesting reactions lol. One girl was like woooow you write so much, I never knew you were so deep. Pretty much, people don't expect it I guess, cuz my exterior...if you don't know me...is pretty quiet and shy. So, I guess the phrase don't judge a book by it's cover comes to mind lol...even my friends, or people I talk to, when they first see or saw my blog...were surprised lol, that I have so much to say, that I'm so "deep" as people like to put it...I guess I just like voicing my opinion and thoughts, whether that's on here or on twitter. I never was like that before...when I first started this blog, I never intended it to become as personal and real as it is today...it used to be just music videos and pictures and stuff like that. Then I started to let you guys know more about my life and the things I go through and my thoughts and now that's the main chunk of it lol. I'm always surprised that people want to know what I have to say or what I'm thinking...the numbers don't lie I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment