WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 03, 2013

An Update On me...

I am feeling oh so great as of late...God is wonderful and just amazing. Honestly, He's never been so evidently visibly working in my life...and it's a beautiful sight and feeling. He is answering my prayers for strength and encouragement...through people, unlikely people at that. Yesterday it continued when my friend who I'm slowly getting to know more and more this year opened up to me and told me that he's there for me and that he's praying for me and we just talked more...and it was so great, to see him come out of his shy bubble and approach me like that, I was so grateful and thankful to God. Secondly was this afternoon when I bumped into my friend at Costco...well not my friend lol, my crush...in elementary school LOOOL, yeah I've known that girl for that long and we go to the same university, but I never knew that lol, so we exchanged numbers and have been talking since and she's been really uplifting my spirits as well. Also today, I got a chance to right a wrong that's been on my heart and I got to talk to one of my friends and clear some of the things between us which was great. Lastly was when my friend drove me home and we had our usual heart to hearts...and it was great as usual, I've definitely gotten so much closer and more comfortable with him. And all these things I attribute to the grace or God...who is so amazing and generous...to honestly send me encouragement through these people and to really lift my spirits after feeling so down for the longest time...but there's still one heavy thing on my heart, one wrong I have yet to right...and it's probably one of the biggest things that's weighing my heart down, but I know God will guide me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment