WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 09, 2013

From Me To You...

This is my last letter to you...I pray for the best for the both of us and may whatever is in God's will for you and for me and for both of us be done. This time apart has been great...it's really allowed me to collect my thoughts and really evaluate what my emotions, feelings and intentions really are. The fact that we still talk consistently is so encouraging to me. And I'm so glad I know where my heart stands with you now, it took a really long while and I struggled with it for the longest time...I was so confused and flustered with this whole ordeal...but slowly but surely, I'm putting it all behind me, not to sound rude either. But yeah...I've been so good lately...I've really been able to take a step back and evaluate this whole thing with a clear head and it really helped me out, so thank you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment