WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Life As Of Late...

I know I've been so slacks lately lol and I keep saying the same thing, so instead of explaining myself, I'll just fill you in on what I've been doing these few days...Wednesday, I had class early morning till evening, came home and showered and ate dinner and called it a night. Thursday, skipped my super early class and went at like 10:30, left school at like 5...went to church at night and worked out and played dodgeball, didn't come home till 12 and ate dinner and showered lol. Today, just chilled, prepped for fellowship, did some work. I'm so stressed...well not really lol, not feeling the stress yet, but got a test on Wednesday, 2 essays on Wednesday and another essay on Thursday...if I can make it to Thursday, I'll be happy, but I'll probably be so drained. What else...just came home and had a good talk with my friend in the car...I love talking to him, we talk about anything and everything. We were talking about like school, problems, girls, the future, change, eeverything...just how far we've come...it's crazy, I really appreciate it. Aside from school though, my plate has been clear, well...full, but clear of everything else lol...and I'm happy because of that...just chilling...talking and surrounding myself with great people...but been having lots of mixed emotions as of late with certain things lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment