WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hell Month...

So I've given up on always saying my bad for the lack of posts lol, I'll just sum it up in 2 ways...one, I am really busy...two, I'm really loaft lol sorry. But yeah, April's looking to be a brutal month...not like a lot of work, but just the amount of studying I'm gonna have to do...well not really actually...I have 3 finals, 2 are in class and back to back days and one is actually in the exam schedule. One on April 3rd in class, one on April 4 in class, then school's over for me...final exam on April 26 at night. Then that's it...3rd year's a wrap...wow...that's crazy to me...gonna be turning 21...starting my 4th year in September...seeing the kids grow up and start university...seeing my friends graduate university and move on to the next stages of their lives...damn...the future is in arms reach...

No comments:

Post a Comment