WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, March 22, 2013

Physically Exhausted...

What's good...today was a long day lol...skipped my 8:30 class and made it for my 10:30 tutorial. My prof made me present my answer to this question and it was jokes lol...the TA was like that was great Rodmond, I really wish you would participate more, you have great ideas and could really shine in this class LOOOOL. What else...had a break, watched some shows and movies on my laptop...had class at 4, debated handing in my essay and leaving but stayed for class lol, it was important stuff anyways. Just now, went to church for crossfit and dodgeball lol....came home at like 12 and ate dinner, showered at 1...now watching shows lol. Tomorrow is Raptors game...can't wait for it...I really need a break...

No comments:

Post a Comment