WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stress Pt. 2...

So my friend just asked me to lead devos tomorrow at crossfit and I said yeah...well he asked if I had anything on my mind that I wanted to share...and I guess I do. A few days ago, I was just laughing...at things that I stressed about long time ago, or even recently...and I laughed at how distraught I was and how upset and really nervous I was, it was funny because I would doubt God or pray that He would give me the strength, I would think it was the end of the world...and when you're in that situation, it really feels like that. Then I thought again...how God is always in control...how we only see what's in front of us, one piece of the puzzle...whereas God sees the whole blueprint, the whole masterpiece. I was talking with this girl just now at dinner and she was saying how now that we're older, we have a different perspective on things, and say we're talking to someone in grade 10 or something...we've experienced all the things that they're experiencing or about to experience, so we have a diff perspective from them, so we may be like don't do that, don't you know what might happen...thing is they don't because they haven't experienced it. But yeah it just brought me back to how though sometimes in the heat of the moment, things seem unbearable and it's gonna be the end of the world...God is in control...and He knows you better than you know yourself...He knows how much you can handle and He knows how strong you are...brings me back to the verse I have on my blog..."No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful, he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." 1 Corinthians 10:13 and also this one "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4...so it's like all these trials and tough times are necessary for us to grow as people and as christians...and though it seems tough right now, God knows how much we can handle...He is always in control and is faithful...we really do have to trust Him...and it's crazy and it's hard...because life is scary...we want to know what's going to happen to us..but God says to trust that He has a plan for each and every one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment