WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 04, 2013

This Week...

This week has been really good to me, God...has been really good to me. For the first time in a long time, my mind has been really clear and I've been able to take a good approach on life and just my daily tasks. It's true when one door closes, another one opens. I can't really disclose too much information about that yet...but I'm in a good state of mind right now, I'm happy, genuinely happy. I've been talking to a lot of people lately, well scratch that...a lot of people have been reaching out to me lately, and I am so grateful and appreciative. When I say that school is only on my mind...I really mean that this time, I can't wait to get these 3 essays done and finals and then summer...2 more months...it seems so long, but at the same time so short...and I'll be done my third year...damn. Special thank you to one person, who really has gave me that sense of comfort and trust...I'm so encouraged to see how much you've grown and changed. I'm thankful we've stayed in contact and are still as close as we are today...it means the world to me. Whatever God has planned for us in the future is definitely up in the air, but I will always care deeply for you and I've always got your back. Thanks for being there...

No comments:

Post a Comment