WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dreams Turned Real...


I told you guys about my dreams a few posts ago and what I’ve been thinking about lately. I feel like it’s slowly but surely coming true…not exactly the way it happened in my dream, but like how everything played out. I feel like you’re leaving real soon, too soon…and we don’t…or there isn’t that much time…I feel like I’m just letting you go again, without telling you what’s in my heart. I don’t even know what’s in my heart, but it’s something lol. I know I’ll be seeing you a lot come summer…but after that…it’s like you’re leaving…and like the first time, I’m not doing anything about it. Whether what I have to say makes a difference or not, it’s something I should do, but at the same time I don’t want to hold you back…it’s like I have all these thoughts in my head but it doesn’t translate when I message you and I hold back immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment