WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Finish Line...

So next weeks marks the official last week of classes...that's just crazy to me...that I'm gonna be done my third year. And just talking to a lot of people...I'm nervous,  but I'm also trying not to stress myself out about it. Like, it'll be my second time applying for concurrent education and me and my friend are really cutting it tight this year...the due date is like April 16 or 19th and we haven't applied yet...so we gotta get on that soon...then we both applied to communications as a backup. And I dunno...I guess me personally...I'm feeling kinda lost...like as positive as I try to be...you do have to think of all possible scenarios. What if I don't get into concurrent education...that's a very possible scenario...what if I don't get into communications...then what. Like my last, last, last resort obviously is to stick it our in kinesiology and retake the courses I failed of course...but if not...then what...I really don't know. Like I know I have to be proactive and stuff...but I was also saying that I have this hope...scratch that, I know...I just have faith that everything will be alright. That God will really guide me through this tough and confusing time and show me some sort of sign or guide me in some direction so I know what I'm doing or where I\m going...it's scary. If you're reading this...please pray for guidance and faith...that God will really guide me and show me the way...and that I will have faith in Him in all circumstances and no matter how hard it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment