WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today....

Sup, so today was a pretty eventful day. Woke up around 12 ish, went to lunch with my old elementary school teacher and my friends who I've known since elementary and we just talked, had laughs, reminisced, etc. It was fun...then chilled with the same friends for a bit, gamed, had fun. Then had my first ever driving class at 5, it was actually pretty fun, I was more excited than nervous. He just taught me the basics like the mirrors, blind spot, all the gadgets and stuff in the car. Drove the girl home cuz their was this girl from the previous session, so I drove her home, did a bunch of turns and practised steering, then drove home. Was supposed to go to the movies with friends but it flopped -_-...lame. Just chilling now...I've reconnected with a friend lately and though it's gonna take some time, I know we can get get it back and past/better than how our friendship was before. What else...yeah, since I'm not taking any classes, I have lots of free time, but I'm still really busy. Teaching Sunday school, planning programs and stuff for fellowship, singing in praise team, gonna coach the softball team I played for last year, now I have driving classes and if all goes well, I might start working at Tim Hortons as well...so yeah, pretty busy even without school...I'm glad I'm not wasting away my time. Almost done my application, just need to finish details and receive my last reference letter from my old pastor who's in the U.S., so she's mailing it, then send in my application before March 21st and hear from them around July ish...wish me luck, but in all circumstances, I know God has a plan for me and I just have to trust Him and put all of my faith in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment