WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Real Talks Of The Moment

When life throws a challenge at you, you don't run away. When you have problems, you don't try to avoid them. I feel like the only way to grow as people and mature is to face problems, deal with adversity...otherwise at the first sign of trouble, we give up. I feel as of late, people are taking the easy way out. Whether that's avoiding the problem, sweeping it under the carpet, or trying to run away from it. Just because you avoid it or run away from it doesn't mean it'll go away forever, only temporarily. But it'll always come back to you eventually. How do you expect to grow as a person, become stronger if you don't face your problems. That's like if I'm trying to get bigger and stronger. I keep hitting the gym, but I'm always lifting the same weights or lighter because I'm scared to go too heavy and injure myself or I'm too comfortable with the weights I don't wanna try something new. In order to continue to grow as a person, you have to face problems, conflict is part of life, that's how we grow. I've used this analogy before but in life, everything happens for a reason. The downs are part of life. A rollercoaster wouldn't be fun if it only went down...it's the up and the suspense that makes the down of the rollercoaster so much more exciting and enjoyable. Just like life...it's the downs in life that make the ups so much more enjoyable and worthwhile...it's the downs in life that make you really appreciate the ups and all the good things you have around you. No problem is too big, trust me. God has a plan for each and every one of us, he sees the whole blueprint, we're only seeing one puzzle piece. Yeah, it seems hard, like the end of the world right now...but 5 years from now, you'll look back on it and be like wow...I was actually stressing over that. Obstacles are a part of life, it seems hard right now, but no obstacle is impossible. When God puts you in a situation, he'll always provide a way out. Trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment