WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, February 03, 2012

Random Thoughts

What's good, gonna write this now cuz I know I'll forget in the morning. But uh, it was like 12 something, so like an hour ago. My friend who goes away for University messaged me and asked what was up, that he was o my blog and read I was changing majors and was kinda stressed about it. We just talked about school and ish and I'm really glad he messaged me and encouraged me and all that ish. I've always and still miss just his presence and the atmosphere he brought, it was always positive and upbeat and he was a joker but he knew when to be serious. Really miss that kid, so appreciative of him hitting me up and checking up on me. I hope all it well on his end and that he continues to walk with God as well. I'm so glad I have friends who care about me and love me and wanna see me do my best in everything and anything. Those friends are keepers, those friends are family.

No comments:

Post a Comment