WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Random Stories

So when I was a little kid, I mean reeeeally little, elementary like grade 2-3 or something like that...my parents were close to this one family, the mother was divorced and had remarried, she kept the child who was this girl the same age as me. She married some dude with a son like 1-2 years older I think. Anyways so my fam was really close to this fam as well and as a result, me and this girl went to school together and after school because my parents worked late, I would follow her home and her parents would babysit me. I have sooo many memories with this girl and her step brother...building 3D puzzles, he built like some castle or some house thing...listening to Aqua...that was her favourrrrrite band, no joke LOOOL, we got along, but like every boy and girl at that age, we fought, literally fought and argued LOOOL, I use to think she was stuck up and all that ish cuz her family was kinda rich. But yeah, so she use to babysit me and then I can't remember why, but I think we moved or something, but yeah we disconnected from them. Fast forward to elementary school, grade 7-8 I believe, I went to Stonebridge PS and I knew friends from other schools and ish like Castlemore, etc....I knew this one girl from Central Park PS and I saw she was tagged in a picture one time and I looked and low and behold, I recognized one of her friends as the girl who use to babysit me (no names, sorry)....but yeah...so I asked my friend about her and she's like yeah her name is yada yada...and I'm like HOLY....I KNOW HER....so I added her on facebook and we were like HOOOOLY, IT'S YOU....and ish like that. And I was on the soccer team as well, don't play no more, don't even know how I made it in elementary, but yeah, we had an away game at Central Park PS and I told my friend about it as well as the girl and after the game, I waited around and saw my friend and saw her with my friend and for the most oddest reason, I had butterflies i my stomach and was super nervous...maybe it's cuz we hadn't seen each other in a while, so yeah, we saw each other, talked and ish, exchanged info and kept in contact. Come high school, I went to PETHS she went to Markville for like a year then transferred to BOSS...we kept in contact even then, we were really close in grade 10-11...I told my family, she told hers and we gathered quite a few times...I went out with her many times lol but we never made it official, but we both liked each other...anyways yeah, even to this day we still keep in contact...though I go to York and she goes to UofT...we're still really great friends, and to think we've known each other since we were literally in diapers...that's crazy...oh man, but yeah lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment