WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, February 03, 2012

Random Thoughts

Sup....me again. So today, another one of my friends hit me up, we've been talking here and there, but today we finally got a chance to message back and forth and have a real conversation. She was telling me what's up with her life and I told her everything about mine. I've always said I value friendship and the fact that close friends are so hard to find...well I really cherish and appreciate the time I have and the time I spend with my friends. We both supported each other, encouraged each other and I know we're praying for each other. It's crazy how though I don't see her often and we don't keep in contact everyday, we're still close friends and can share things with each other. Friendship doesn't necessarily mean you have to see the person everyday, I guess I somewhat understand how long distance relationships work. But yeah, I'm so thankful for her checking up on me, praying me and letting her know I'm not in this alone...all my friends and family have got my back and most importantly God will never let me down.

It's crazy how today at church, we watched a sermon by Mark Driscoll about friendship...it hit me so hard, he talked about the different kinds of friends, I'll try to find a clip or the entire thing, but it really spoke to me, how important friendship is...how one person can do some things by themselves, but it's crazy what you can accomplish when you have so many people supporting you and encouraging you to do so as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment