WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 04, 2012

60,000 HITS

Woah der...60k, damn. Um...I've done these speech things too many times. Y'already know I appreciate it so much from the bottom of my heart. I'm dreaming for that million...but it's one goal at the time, 100 thousand will be the first...and we'll go from there. But yeah...This blog has come a long way....over 100 countries...2 years and counting...40,000 hits in Canada alone...10,000 hits from the United States...damn. Shoutouts to those who have stuck with me through thick and thin and those who have just joined me for the ride, I appreciate all of you regardless...this blog is my life, it's become such a big part of me and continues to grow and become bigger both popularity wise and a bigger part of me also. Thank you so much, I love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment