WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, February 06, 2012

Today....

What's good, you know me, I'm all about the stories and of telling you what happened in my life. Woke up feeling tired and sluggish, Monday was getting to me. Went to school for my second academic advising appointment, had one last Monday. Went there, didn't want the same lady cuz she was nice but rude at the same time....low and behold...I got the same lady, she was so much more helpful this time, found out the deadline to apply for my program was March 21...Praise The Lord. I ws scared cuz last week she said I might be late to apply and wouldn't be able to start in the coming September, so that was amazing news to start off my day. Went to ball, played ball for like 4 hours straight, no joke. 11:30 to 3:30 ish...damn. During ball, so jokes....I was on fire this one game against a team of 3 black guys and they were going ham and hyping me up even though they were facing me lol, they were like oh he's like that Lee guy...I'm like you mean Jeremy Lin...hahahahahah, so jokes, they were cool, dapped me and ish. Saw so many people I knew today, weird day, but good day nonetheless. Played against some next guys who were like yo what's your name, I'm like Rodmond, they're like really? Wooow...I'll def remember that, I was like okay...lol, weird. Saw this one guy....backtrack a bit, rememer I told you one time I was sitting outside waiting for class and this one girl came to me and was like do I know you and ish all like that. Same girl in my tutorial who beefed my TA...her name was Charisse lol anyways...I played ball with this dude who happened to be her boyfriend today...mad jokes since she was flirting with me...lol, oh man, too jokes. What else...took the VIVA home today since it was free, saw nuff people on the bus...when I transferred to the TTC home, some dude was kicking me when I got on, saw it was my friend cuz I had my headphones on lol, had a nice heart to heart convo during the bus ride, just about me switching programs and how his life was doing, it was good since he goes to my church but don't get that much time to talk and all...overall such a great day. I'm real tired, but it's a good feeling, a sense of accomplishment and achievement, feel so great after playing ball. Now just need to apply for my program and pray that I get it, wish me luck, pray for me, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment