WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Today....

What's up...my bad, been really loaft lately, somewhat busy. So blogging has been really lacklustre, my bad. But uh...Thursday I chilled with homies, went downtown, they told me last minute literally, woke me up in the afternoon and were like yo let's go DT, so I said alright. Picked up some nice jeans that are mad expensive usually, but got'em for $30. Headed to church to play ball, called it a night. Friday was the last day of school for uni kids before reading week. I went to lunch with a friend, chilled with her for a bit, headed home to plan for yesterday's program at church. It was mad dope...so many people, both fellowships from my church as well as both fellowships from my friend's church BTBC. Saw my ex, her cousins, friends, mad awks lol cuz like one or two of them liked me as well and not sure if my ex knew that. Anyways, talked one on one with my ex for a good while, had nice conversation, my friends kept hyping up on the side -_-...her friends kept walking past us and like smiling...awks, but yeah, the program was mad dope...fun as well, cool to talk and get to know the youth from the church we branched from. Today is saturday, just loafted all day, watched lots of Community, a few episode through Season 3. Lots of news though, I've been teaching Sunday school at church with my friend and next week is our last week I believe, I'll be resuming in September and I'll be teaching by myself, what else...I was asked to join the praise team at my church and I accepted, def a sign from God and another way to bond and get to know my fellowship buddies even more, also yesterday I was asked if I wanted to help coach BTBC's softball team this year, I played for them last year, first time, won the Most Appreciated Player award, I'll most likely do it, hopefully it's a good turnout and we get a solid team, but that's a long time from now all the way in July. Still need to apply to Con.Ed so I can switch programs, need to apply then just pray I get in so I can start in September. I'm not sure whether they look at me high school marks or my first year marks, my friend was telling me they look at my friend year marks, but either way, both of them were pretty good, so yeah, pray for me in both cases though, thanks. Yeah, I know it seems really loaft as of late, but I kinda do have quite a bit on my plate atm, sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment