WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Words Of Wisdom

Too many times we dwell on negative things and let it consume us. Why are you going to let something so small bring you down? A failed test, a failed course, argument with a friend, breaking up with a partner...these are little things. Always look on the brighter side of things. For some reason, a lot of people choose to isolate themselves and think of all the negative things in their life and they get all depressed and stuff. Me, yeah I go through things, yeah I get sad, but I don't let it eat me up and consume my life to the point where I'm sad everyday. I get over it, I look on the brighter side of things, I realize it's all part of God's plan for me which is so much bigger and brighter than I can ever comprehend or understand. I'm not going to let one little thing bring me down because I have so many things that are going good in my life. It's cliche to say, but really...whenever bad things happen, look at the bright side. You're still breathing, God has blessed you with another beautiful day, parents and siblings to wake up to. You had an argument with a friend? You still have so many people in your life who would die for you. What I'm trying to say is...there is ALWAYS bright side to things, you just have to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment