WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Random Thoughts

I'm really, really proud of my mom atm. She's an esthetician, so she does facial masks, skin care all that kinda stuff for people, generally ladies. But yeah, so she's taking a massage therapy course right now to further her abilities and ish so she'll be able to work at like rehab centres and treat injuries all that ish. But I'm just real proud that she's taking a class, that's pretty hard...it's kinda what I'm doing in kinesiology, she's learning about bones, muscles, origins, insertions...it's not easy, trust me. And the teacher teaches in english and my mom is pretty good at english, but she's much better at mandarin and cantonese, so she has some trouble and needs to translate the stuff from english to mandarin. I'm just so proud that she works so hard at her job, then she also does it at home as well where people come over to my house and she does facials and stuff for them, so she's always really busy, if she's not working, on her day offs she's doing facials at home for other people. And now she's taking a course for massage therapy, she really inspires me to work hard and never give up...I love you mom, thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment