WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Random Thoughts

Sup...so as of late, I'm really reevaluating this blog and ish as you know. I think when this blog really started to get attention, that really got me going and it made me want to work really hard on this blog to get it out there and I feel like when the blog was first starting to grow in numbers and views, I feel like I was doing this moreso for the attention you know, advertising it as much as I can and ish like that. As of late, I feel the blog has been really...lacklustre, in all aspects...effort, views, hits, passion. So yeah...this blog has already garnered lots of attention imo and I'm still gonna advertise it here and there, but this time around, it's more about me and me giving back to you guys because you deserve it. Whether this blog blows up, who knows. I feel I was too caught up in trying to blow up this blog and get noticed and end up on like worldstar or have some famous celebrity tweeting about it LOOOL, anyways...I'm gonna really focus on just doing me and putting more effort into the blog and whatever happens happens. I'm doing this to express myself and at the same time entertain you guys, all the fanfare, popularity and attention is just a bonus...but I don't NEED it to keep going, I'm fully satisfied with where this blog is at right now. So yeah...this time around, I'm gonna do it right hopefully...and put more effort into blogging and less effort into getting attention and everything. Quality over quantity is what I always preach, so I should act that out too shouldn't I? I'd rather have a really dope blog and have some people know about it than a really lame blog with no substance whatsoever but a lot of people have seen it. I want people to come to my blog and be inspired...be motivated...be uplifted, encouraged...so that they'd wanna come back. I don't want y'all to come to this blog and be like oh...nothing special...I wanna be different, good different, I wanna stand out, those are my goals for this blog, thanks for supporting me all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment