WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Today....

Was a loooooooooong day. Woke up, driving to the bus stop for school and my friend from another uni who has a day off messages me and tells me he's coming to my school. So we take the bus and we were gonna go to the gym and play ball. But to get in, you need a student card, so we pondered for a good half hour how to get in and finally got my friend to swipe his card for him and he went in and my friend dipped. Played for from like 11:30 ish to like 2:30 ish then my other friend came, played some more, I stopped...the record for my team with my friend was 7-0...then my other friend came and I watched them play for a bit, then we went to eat. I had a burger and poutine...sooo good, I've been craving poutine too lol. Oh right, during ball, some dude came to me and was like yo what's good and dapped me...I had no idea who he was, or maybe I do but I just can't remember. But yeah, my friends were like, just be like who are you or how do I know you, but I felt that was rude lol....but now it's annoying me cuz I don't know who he is -_-....bussed home, took about an hour and a half came home and showered, relaxed, got a blister on my foot, but def worth it, basketball never stops...so tired atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment