WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Hello 2020

Happy new year y'all, hope you're doing well and that you had a safe and fun new years eve with family or friends or just doing something you love. For me. My plans kinda flopped last minute and I was kinda scrambling to figure out last minute plans, I ended up just chilling with a few friends and it was definitely much better than I expected or hoped for it to be. We didn't really do much the whole night but drink and talk to be honest...after counting down, we literally were just chilling and talking...till 6 am...by the time I got home, showered and went to bed, it was 7 am lol...like it was bright out, I was like true...gotta be up at 12 for lunch with my family, surprisingly I wasn't that tired the entire day tho. Aside from another year ending...it's the end of a decade...that's crazy...I definitely wanna do a decade in review post sometime soon...but for now, let's do a year in review. My friend asked me what do you think you had a good or bad year, or something along those lines. So I started thinking about all the dope things that I did or accomplished this year and here is what I came up with...

This year, I...

- went to San Francisco with a friend to visit another friend for a week
- threw a house party
- sold my house and am in the process of moving
- was downtown for the Raptors winning the championship and also the parade
- bought fast pass at wonderland...actually so worth tho
- got back to the gym super consistently
- went to a NAV concert
- went to New York with my coworkers
- went to a cottage with the homies
- hit my one year anniversary at work
- went back to school in September
- grew out and dyed my hair blonde
- finished the half sleeve tattoo on my right forearm 
- went to 2 weddings
- won a pair of shoes from a keymaster

Those are the things that jump out at me atm...for the blog, I didn't really realize it until my coworker brought it up to me that it's been a big year for the blog...we hit our 10 year anniversary and I was able to share and celebrate it with my close friends which was super dope. We hit 600,000 at the beginning of the year in January...then in June, we hit 700,000...September, we hit 800,000 and literally in the blink of an eye, in October we hit 900,000 views. Now...we're on the road to a million views, something I never thought possible in the wildest dreams...but it's happening right before my very eyes...best believe we gotta do something big for that somehow. Until next time...whatever 2019 was for you, know that it's a fresh start...whether it's negative things you can't seem to get over, a new year means a clean slate...or if you did a lot of dope things in 2019, challenge yourself to be better and do more in 2020...know that a new year is an opportunity for a fresh start and for you to make big changes or small changes in your life...it's a time to set goals and to do a lot of reflecting on the past and planning for the future. As for the blog...I definitely wanna change the layout soon and again, a million is around the corner...I'll leave y'all with that, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment