WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I'm Here For You

http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2015/02/your-pain-is-my-pain.html

http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2015/05/be-there-or-be-square.html

^^^^^^^^this is pretty much exactly how I'm feeling right now...

It really sucks to see friends go through tough times and not be able to physically do anything for them. Sometimes the most important thing tho is just being there for them...reassuring them that you're there for them no matter what and that it'll all be okay. As a friend it really does break my heart to see my friends hurt, sad, angry...you feel their pain, you feel the emotions they're feeling. When I was going through a rough time, I stumbled upon this...and shared it with the sunday scjool class I teach...I also shared it with a friend going through a tough time...I hope is gives you as much hope and encouragement as it did me.

No comments:

Post a Comment