WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 17, 2015

I'm Dating Her In My Mind

Fellas, I hope some of y'all do this as well...ladies, I dunno lol. Any ways, I do this weird thing where say I like a girl or think a girl is really cute...I'll like envision us together. And like in my mind or when I dream, I'll dream about us together...going on dates, going to the movies, hanging around, meeting the fam, all that kinda stuff LOL. It's kinda like I'm mentally dating her...cuz it doesn't just happen once, it happens consistently. Like there's been this one girl I've been dreaming about...envisioning myself chilling with her, working out together, taking silly selfies, all that jazz...LOOOL man I'm such a geek. Hope this ain't just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment