WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

But She's Your Sister...

I told y'all I have some weird dreams...woke up in the middle of the night and had to write this one down cuz it was too funny. So y'all know the show Saved By The Bell? Well if you don't, research it, it's a dope show Any ways, there's an episode where the main character Zack who is dating this girl named Kelly...who has a younger sister and she like really likes Zack, even though he's ddating her sister. So he chills with her and stuff, helps her practice softball, basically a nice guy cuz she's his girlfriend's sister. So she misreads the signs and believes he likes her and she like flirts with him and tells him she likes him etc. Any ways...back to my dream...I was dating this girl and we're all chill and stuff...as her boyfriend, I wanna be nice to her younger sister, helping her with homework, chilling with her, giving her advice and such. Like that episode...those signs get misconstrued and she thinks I like her and she starts like flirting with me and stuff and I tell my girlfriend I'm like yo...I think your sister likes me...this is awkward LOL. So the younger sister tries to like intrude on all the things we do...whether it's like cooking dinner at home she'll wanna be there, going out on a date she'll wanna come, going to the gym she'll ask to come...lol any ways, I woke up before the dream went any further...but it was pretty funny when I woke up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment