WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 17, 2015

I Can't Wait...

Two posts in a day...feeling inspired...by a conversation with a friend...

I can't wait to get married...not even just to find the girl to spend the rest of my life...but the wedding...man that's gonna be hype, picking my groomsmen, planning the wedding with my wife, the ceremony...seeing the beautiful bride walk down that eye...butterflies for sure in my stomach...realizing I'm gonna be a husband. The banquet...seeing all my friends and family coming here to support and celebrate with me. Going around table to table and having conversations...reminiscing, that's gonna be so fun.

I can't wait to have kids...to schedule play dates with my friends. To babysit for my friends' kids when they're away. To buy clothes for my kids, my kids are gonna be so swaggy. I've said it before...I want one son and one daughter ideally...my son is gonna be my boyyyyyyyy, we're gonna play sports together, wrestle...but I'm gonna be a tough dad too cuz he's the boy of the fam. The daughter...I'm gonna de be overprotective dad cuz no guy will ever be good enough for her in my eyes cuz she's going to be so beautiful. She's gonna be daddy's little girl, gonna spoil her for dayssss LOL.

I can't wait to only be able to meet up with my friends like once a week...as sad as that is...it's gonna be jokes...spending the entire night together...sharing stories of work, fam, kids...reminiscing on memories, old friends, old girls, that's life man.

I can't wait to be living on my own...whether really on my own, with my brother or with friends...it's gonna be a dope experience, especially considering I lived at home for university, it'll be cool to be forced to be independent.

I can't wait to graduate...to see the look on my parents faces as I receive that diploma...legit I just wanna get my diploma, shake the dude's hand be yell I MADE IT...it's gonna be such a satisfying feeling.

I can't wait to see my friends get married...perhaps be a groomsman myself...that'll be sick. I can't wait to see who they end up marrying and just the ultimate joy on their face. Conversing with them like wow I totally saw you marrying him/her or wow I can't believe you married him/her.

Lastly, as many ups and downs, twists and turns that are thrown my way...I can't wait to see what God and this life has in store for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment