WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 01, 2015

A Week Of Pain...Jokes

So I had my wisdom teeth taken out last Monday...sorry I've been mia lol. It's been an interesting week lol...had 4 teeth removed. A little scary thought...the dude was like yeah your bottom wisdom teeth are close to the nerves, so there's like a 4% chance that if we go too deep, there may be permanent damage to your lip lol...he's like you just won't feel as much as before, it'll be slightly numb, but it'll still look the same, he's like but it'll get better in a couple years, so it's not permanent really lol. But that was a 4% chance and he's like we won't go too deep, we'll see if the root is stuck or something we'll cut it out. Any ways, I guess it went good cuz I feel fine lol. So I went to the office..they decided to start me up with the laughing gas...it didn't work for like the first 10 minutes...eventually, I started laughing and I couldn't realize why LOL...then I found out it was from the gas. After, they gave me a heavy dose of the gas, then I don't remember anything after that. Woke up feeling very disoriented, couldn't walk or put on my jacket. My teeth were out lol...it was interesting...I've heard many stories that it's SUPER painful. But my week was more annoying than painful. There was hardly any swelling...I slept perfectly fine. Just eating was annoying lol...having to eat super soft foods...yogurt, ice cream, mousse cake, congee, macaroni...but I healed pretty fast. By like the 4th day I was back on rice, eggs, sausages...today got a check up and I\m like 95% good...just waiting for the sockets to close...eating normally, went to the gym today...it wasn't that bad of an experience. My friends were like it was SOOO painful, couldn't eat or sleep...so I'm thankful my week was only annoying and not painful lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment