WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 01, 2015

Don't Let Me Hold You Back

I'm a very home oriented person...which explains why I stayed at home for university. I never like going on vacations for very long...I don't like being away from family or friends. Some people's ideal summer vacation may be to go on vacation and travel all summer...my ideal summer is chilling with my friends and family everyday...going on food adventures, playing board games and enjoying each other's company. It baffles me how some people can be so quick to drop everything and travel the world...family, friends, home...but I guess their sense of adventure and tourism is just that strong. I get pretty discouraged sometimes when I talk to close friends and they're like man I get wait to get out of Toronto and move to like New York or Hong Kong or something...cuz in my head it's like I'll never see them again. Call it selfish lol cuz my ideal future is like getting married with kids...staying in Toronto and like still chilling with all my friends and stuff. To know that some of my friends may leave Toronto and such is a bit discouraging for me being so home, family and friend oriented. But then again it's not up to me to be like stay and be with me forever lol...people got hopes, dreams, ambitions and the whole world out there for them. But then again that's life right...people come...people go, people stay...people leave. So as much as I'd like to have all my friends and family by my side forever...I sadly know that won't be the case...and I feel like with each waking day, I'm slowly preparing myself for that day...to perhaps have to say goodbye to close friends...people I've known all my life, people I care about extremely...but that's life...and it moves on...so I gotta too.

No comments:

Post a Comment