WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Round 1 Knockout

So I've told you guys about all the times where I've ALMOST  gotten into fights...this is I think the only time I've gotten into a physical fist fight...and tbh it wasn't like a legit alright square up in front of the other guy kinda fight. So don't laugh...but we 'fought' over the stupidest reason ever...it was recess time...we were playing SOCCER. Keep in mind this happened in grade 4...my memory is a bit hazy so all the details may not be 100% accurate, but the main gist of the story is embedded in my head. So we're playing soccer, this one random kid comes and touches the ball with his hands...this big guy on the other team goes handball...I'm like dude, he's not even playing what are you talking about...he's like handball...I'm like brah, he isn't even playing. Argument continues, chaos ensues...we start pushing and stuff...now here's where our stories conflicted and ish got messy...this guy was a big dude...like twice my size probably...any ways, he somehow has me up against the wall, how...don't remember...BUT I 100% REMEMBER that my hands are up against the wall...this guy is beating my back with his fist...my argument was DUDE...if I didn't do anything...he would've kept hitting me and my head would've hit the BRICK wall...SO...I turned around and swung at him...I knocked him out...broke his nose. Got suspended...forgot how long. This guy got like in school suspension for like a couple days....mine was more severe....I was like PRINCIPAL  BRAH...if I let go...my HEAD would've hit the BRICK wall...I had to react. Any ways...I remember back then my parents thought this was a HUGE deal...therefore so did I...they're like yooo it's gonna follow you forever, you're not gonna be able to find a job and stuff...so I was legit scared...LOOOL...now I look back and laugh...matter a fact, our parents are acquaintances lol and we went to the same high school and we're cool with one another...we never ever acknowledged or spoke of it...but it was brought up like once or twice by friends...but yeah...my one and only 'fight'...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment