WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 07, 2015

Awkward Male Encounters

Because 'Awkward Female Encounters' received so much positive feedback LOL...this isn't all awwkward...moreso random, study, etc lol...btw, sorry I've been mia...I know I tend to go on mini vacations and like disappear completely lol. It's been hard keeping track of time lately, but God has been teaching me a lot as of late that's for sure, any ways...here we go.

If you haven't read the female one, that's over here http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2015/03/awkward-female-encounters.html

1. Why not start with one of my favourite stories of all time. In elementary school, there was this new kid...pretty much he and I didn't get along, didn't like each other. Come recess, we would play basketball and THIS GUY...would purposely choose me on his team and tell all his boys not to pass me the ball. Needless to say, we almost got into a fight one time...he shoved me, my friend was holding me back, I got away from him and slapped his glasses off his face...that's it, no fight. Recess ends,I'm walking up the stairs....this guy stops me, goes yo man, I'm sorry, just wanna apologize...I stood there literally flabbergasted cuz I was like...uh what just happened LOL. Now, me and this guy are great friends...which is hilarious LOOOL.
\
2. This story revolves around the same guy;;;around grade 8 or so. I'm chilling and I get a call...from him...he's like hey man, there's this basketball tournament at the community centre and I wanted to see if you would join my team. Wait what...hold up, pause, time out, rewind...this is the dude who hated me...LOL...I was quiet for a bit, I was like uh...what about so and so...started naming guys other than me...in the end, I went and we played together lol...

3. This one kid is someone I'll never like...I'm 100% sure of it...and it's nothing he's ever done to me, it's moreso how he treated me. He's the kinda guy that would ONLY acknowledge me when other people are around...specifically girls...to show that he's a nice guy. If it was just us 2...this guy wouldn't even bat an eye...like I don't even exist. One thing this guy would ALWAYS do...is say we're tossing around a football...he would always be like hey Rodmond, throw it over here...I would throw it...and he would completely disregard me...or switch roles, I would be like toss it...he would be like nah. This guy cheeses me to the moon and back forreal...you fake suss man...

4. This is like in grade 5...there was a new kid in school...got to know him, he was cool. Recess time, we're playing tag...he's it...I'm standing in the wide open sand, I see this guy come around the jungle gym, THROWS A PINE CONE AT MY HEAD....hits me...I start crying...LOOOOOOOL that's literally the story...I'm friends with this guy now, don't get me wrong...but like wtf dude...who throws a pine cone...or ANYTHING in tag....still to this day never knew why he did that LOL.

5. Okay this one is actually awkward...pretty much I was dating this girl who was in grade 8 and I was in grade 12...my friend's brother who goes to her school was all like yo man why you dating him, he probs just wants to take you to prom and like have sex and ish...she told me that and I was like uh okay...so a while after we broke up, I find out THIS DUDE is dating her LOOOOOL....it got super awkward real quick cuz his brother was my real good friend, so I saw him a lot...and I would be like hey what's up...but  I could tell he was really uncomfortable LOL.

6. This one goes into the category of almost got into a fight, but didn't...which is pretty much defines who I am lol...a lover not a fighter, but I get pretty dang close sometimes. Anyways....like high school...we had some sports olympics event just a bunch of sports. We faced this one team with this one guy who talked sooooo much ish...don't get me wrong he could back up his talk in some sports. Basketball, this one guy keeeeeeeept talking ish...annoyance level at like 25%. Badminton, him and his friend...both talking ishj....annoyance level like 63%. Ping pong, same guy from ball and badminton but now with a different friend...there was this one play where we disagreed on the rules and we almost got into a fight LOL...funny thing is that the 3 guys mentioned above...I ended up playing on the same ultimate frisbee team as 2 of them and became pretty good friends with the other.

7. So in my late high school, early university days...my friends and I were goofs...messing with each other's facebooks, twitters and such whenever we got the chance. There was this one time in the library I was with 2 of my close friends.  One of these guys we always joke around with...messing with his facebook, twitter, pictures and such...so he leaves the room to go to something. I remembered his password so I logged in....that's all I did, my friend tho goes off...starts posting random tweets, facebook statuses and like uploads a bunch of pictures of my friend and changes all his pictures to this one picture. So after, we're both sitting here like yo, you think he's gonna be mad...he starts like calling us and ish...we're like yo, I think he's pisses lol....this guy comes barging into the room like he's literally PISSED OFF lol...grabs his stuff and like leaves, slams the door...comes back 2 minutes later, cuz he forgot his binder LOL....needless to say, it was dick on our part but also overreacting on his part...it's a long story with more details...but whatever, sorry homie lol.

8. This really is awkward...so apparently there's this guy that doesn't like me. I asked my friend why...he's like oh it's cuz you wear like supreme and all that ish...when I heard that I was like LOOOOOOOL wtf...that's lame as heck. My only memory of this guy is in elementary school, losing a pack of playing cards and I saw he had it, called him out on it and he denied it...suss. But that's the lamest reason for hating someone LOOOL.

9. There's this one kid in high school who was younger than me...he used to make fun of me and pretty much thought he was better than me. I used to sell a lot of my clothes back in high school...and this guy would KEEEEEEP messaging me like yo man you go swag, sell me this,sell me that...I legit sold him sooooo many articles of clothing LOOOOL, you're a suss.

10.This one was just dick on my part...it was like grade 5 or 6, lining up to go back in after recess...I see a tupperware sitting on the edge of the window, the first though that came into my mind was hey, let's kick it...kicked it into the air...landed on the ground....my next thought was hey, let's step on it...so I stepped on it and totally crushed it. Like 5 minutes later this one kid like one year younger than me comes and starts crying goes MAN, THAT WAS MY SISTERS, WHY DID YOU DO THAT...just absolutely bawling...and here I am laughing...man I was terrible lol

11. In grade 9, back when I used to chill in the cafe at every lunch...there was this one snobby rich kid who would chill with us. He would do this stupid thing where if he saw you listening to music on an ipod or something he'd be like hey man can I take a look at your ipod....once he gets it, he takes your earphones out and goes HA, STOLEN...then returns it to you like a minute later...it was hella annoying LOL

12. This one is either dick on my part...or a reasonable course of action depending on how you look at it. Pretty much there was this super weird kid...at a setting that you don't need to know cuz it'd be too obvious lol. Any ways, we would run ball all the time...and he wouild sometimes join and kinda just run around and get in people's faces, I truly believed and I still do that he had a thing against me cuz he would always bother me, annoy me, poke me and get in my face. So one time during ball runs, he's all getting in my face, touching me and poking me and ish I'm like yo, get off my, give me some space. He keeps doing....so the next possession when we're checking the ball, he's not looking and I UNDERHAND....I didn't whip it at him...I underhand threw it with slight force at his face and it smacked him right in the glasses. My boys were like yo man c'mon that's not cool...and I was just like alright my bad, but tell him to get off me.

13. This one is hilarious...pretty much my first time every going paintballing....and I was TERRIFIED. There were dudes with like their own guns, camo shirts and ishm flashy masks and stuff. There were these 3 guys who had red dot sight on their guns...just standing in plain sight shooting at people with like full camo gear...my friend said police or some people use paintball for training. Any ways....my friend and I got invited cuz of this other guys' bday...he's going ham cuz he's done this so many times...I'm hiding in a little crevice with my friend....all I hear is a gun shot and OWWW come from my friend...I'm like what...he's like YO YOU SHOT ME MAN....LOOOOOOOL....apparently I accidentally shot him....any ways, in the span of like 2 seconds...this guy popped his head into where we were hiding...shot me in the ear, and disappeared LOOOOL.

14. Back in elementary school my friend and I made a bet....this song we were listening to mentioned shoes and I thought he said 'white and ones' while my friend thought he said 'white air ones'...pretty much I got this other guy to be like YEAHHHH MAN IT IS WHITE AND ONES...now that I listen to the song again....I'm like 97% sure he said white air ones LOL...cuz what rapper rocked white and ones, let alone and ones in general LOL, white air ones just makes so much more sense.

15. In elemenetary school, when I didn't have a cell phone and used to actually go on the phone a lot...sorry lemme backtrack a bit...I was talking on msn with my friend and suddenly his cousin took over and started talking ish about the picture I had which was Lloyd Backs I believe. Any ways we start arguung and beef ensues...cuz at that age, we had beef with people for no reason lol...any ways, I end up calling my friend and I'm like yo, put your cousin on the line and we start arguing and cussing at each other LOOOL. Now, recall the basketball tournament in story number 2....well he was there LOOOOL....we literally didn't say a word to each other...just looked at each other here and there.

16. Again, this goes in the category of almost getting into a fight, but didn't....I remember talking to this one girl in elementary school...for some reason she invited her other friend to the chat and we started arguing or something....so this girl's like YO DON'T MESS WITH ME...I know asian gangsters and they're gonna come beat you up. I'm in like grade 7 keep in mind, so I think I can fight anybody. So in the chat is me, my friend and her friend...her friend invites this one guy who's picture was like 2 eggs for eyes and bacon as a smile LOL. Her friend was like yo this guy is in the triads, don't make me make him come beat you up. The guy didn't say anything....this girl is still going off like yo man, he's gonna beat you up. This guy adds me, messages me separately and goes yo man, don't worry, this girl is stupid. Couple years later when I'm in high school....I finally meet this guy and I'm like yo, that was me...he's like LOOOOLyo that was so jokes...turns out he wasn't some triad guy...just some guy who knew martial arts...LOOOOL

17. This one goes in the same category...and literally came outta nowhere. This one guy who was alright in my books randomly comments on my picture talking ish. I couldn't tell if he was joking or now, so I just subtle said something that could be taken seriously or as a joke. Posted on his page like yo, what was that. He comments back and we start arguing....his boy randomly jumps in like YO DON'T MESS WITH MY BOY, I'LL COME BEAT YOU UP...I'm like wtf...who are you...he's like yo I'll come beat you up. Needless to say, nothing happened. Like a year later...cuz I don't forget faces...I see this guy at my school....I walk right past him, look him dead in his eye and say absolutely nothing...just straight grilled him cuz I knew he knew who I was...this guy was literally shook...some skinny kid thinking he was big....c'mon son.

18. This one was crazy....something I wish I was apart of, but glad I wasn't. I remember there was talk of a fight happening in school....some kids from another school coming and for some reason, my friends felt compelled to help the guy out and 'defend' out school. So it's last period, law class, in the computer lab...like 7-10 of my friends in that class are nowhere to be seen....I'm like damn....don't tell me. Like 5-6 pm at home. My friend's ike yo you missed it. HUGE FIGHT AT THE PARK...like some dude got hit in the back of the head with a pipe, bleeding, unconscious on someone's driveway. Just fights happening all over the park...like legit 30+ mans apparently...and it all orginated cuz of 2 guys who had an argument...30 people fighting cuz of 2 guys...stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment