WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Do What You Love, Love What You Do

I always tell you guys how I still don't believe as many people read my blog as the stats says there are. I legit think I'm talking to myself sometimes...and I guess that's what keeps me being super honest and carefree about what I talk about. You know that term dance like nobody's watching...well I'm going to write like nobody's reading. It's been hard finding joy in certain things only. I'm not gonna beat around the bush and just straight up say it...it's been hard finding joy in playing softball as of late. If you don't know, I play on this church's softball team. Been playing for the past 4 summers I believe. This year feels different...I've been to like 3-4 practices so far and I haven't been having fun, not say what they're doing isn't fun, my heart just hasn't been in it, I zone out and kinda do my own thing. Maybe it's the people on the team, I don't know most of them very well. I already came in this year knowing it'd be different than previous. Heck I even contemplated joining a new team and meeting new people, but I was convinced otherwise. I've been having serious regrets and I actually don't look forward to practices unfortunately. I regret not starting the team at my own church and chilling with all the kiddies there. Today I was just very out of it...and it made me think if you don't love what you do, why do you do it? I dunno man, legit don't wanna say too much, I'm on my phone and too lazy to write so much. But here's to hoping this mindset changes, otherwise it's going to be a long season.

No comments:

Post a Comment