WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

God's Plan vs My Plan

Man this is so frustrating...when things seem to be finally going good...after finally clearing my plate, the waters are looking calm, clear sailing ahead...God's gotta throw a wrench into my plans. Dang this sucks...I've been reminding myself every minute of everyday that everything is happening for a reason...the testing of my faith is producing perseverance inside of me, but man it's so hard. It's not even getting everything that I want exactly...I really do trust in God\s plan for me...but dang...sometimes it gets frustrating how hard, unpredictable and such it is and can be...but that's where faith comes in I know...dang...I\m reminded of this picture tho...

PS: Pray for me...that I'll stay the course, as hard and as long as it may be...as many trials, hurdles and detours I gotta go through...to keep my eye on the finish line and trust God.


No comments:

Post a Comment