WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 21, 2014

The Snack Man

In elementary school, I gained this reputation of always having a bunch of snacks and that's how a lot of (mostly black) people knew me lol. My mom would always pack my lunch with all these asian snacks like koala bear cookies and all that stuff and I didn't really like it...but I remember these 2 white kids I always ate lunch with would always be like yooo gimme that. So I would always trade them for their snacks that my parents would never buy me like cup cakes and all those other western sweets. Then on the school bus home, all the black kids and stuff I used to sit with at the back would go off and be like yooo you want those and I'd just give it to them cuz I wasn't gonna eat it lol. That's how they knew me and surprisingly that's how I became friends with them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment