WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Daily Updates...

Sorry guys, what I'm going to try to do even if I literally have nothing to talk about is maybe just talk about my day...or like sum up my past 2 days, so it's not like I'm posting every like week lol. Today was real nice tho...I've been waking up early as of late which has been good. Haven't slept past 12 in a while...been really good with waking up early these past few weeks to hit the gym. But yeah, today woke up and dropped my brother to work. My friends and I had planned a batting practice a couple weeks ago for today...but the weather was really crummy...so me and a couple friends went to the park and just tossed around a frisbee and a softball for a few hours, it was pretty cold, couldn't really feel my fingers afterwards lol. Came home and literally fell asleep on my floor. Woke up and the door rang, it was my friend randomly lol and we just talked for a bit before he left. Had dinner then had to go pick up my brother from work. Been feeling super tired all day today, but it's nice to know that there's no exams or studying to be done atm at least. Summer school starts Mary 5 I believe, it's an online course, but still gotta study and find the will power to do my readings...gotta also get the textbook too. Other than that, might call it a night early today cuz I'm actually really tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment